Servers for optical cable production
Our servers are continuously developed, have a long history of proven track records, and are used in fiber optical cable production across the world.
Roblon servers apply flexible strength members to cables by paying off the material, making them ideal for all yarn types – both flat and flexible. The tension is individually controlled during production, this is done by means of hysteresis brakes and state of the art software.
Roblon servers are used for stranding industrial yarns around the cable centre and come with very accurate tension control.
- For stranding flexible strength members
- Up to 300 rpm
- Accurate tension control system
- Easily integrated into production lines
- Proven track record
- Optimally used with all Roblon strength members
Roblon servers SE-6/9/12 Slim and SE-6/9HSLT Slim are used for helically stranding of strength members around the cable centre.
Roblon Server, SE-18HSLT is used for helically stranding of strength members around the cable centre at High Speeds and Low Tension.
- High-speed stranding of flexible strength members
- Up to 400 rpm
- Extra low tension control
- Unique pay-off principle
- Ideal for strength members with low impregnation