Composite fiber tape for anti-bird caging
Our series of advanced composite materials includes composite tape. The fiber tape is often used for anti-bird caging on flexible risers and anti-extrusion tape on composite pipes. This composite fiber tape is the optimal solution for heavy-duty applications, where high longitudinal strength is required.
The anti-bird caging tape is made from high-performance fibers and thermoplastic matrix material. The fibers are protected by a jacket, this ensures a longer lifetime of the fiber tape compared to woven tape.
The ABC tape is the optimal solution for heavy-duty applications, where high longitudinal strength is required.
- Made from high-performance fibres and thermoplastic materix material
- The fibres are protected by a jacket, ensuring a longer life time of the fibres compared to woven tape
- The tape is non-adhesive
- Unidirectional fibres
- Available in standard and high temperature version
- Test certificate supplied with each batch
- In-house test facilities available
- Lengths according to customer requirements